Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Austin Restaurant: Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill

September 2006

This is one of my current favorites.
www.moonshinegrill.com

The food is delicious, the atmosphere is pleasant, and the hard lemonade is like a party in a glass! (Of course, this is a favorite party place for a certain presidential daughter!) Chuck, the owner, is very nice and accommodating.

I think my favorite menu item is the Indigo Spinach Salad: baby spinach, blueberries, bleu cheese, pickled red onions, and candied pistachios with blueberry vinaigrette.

If there's a wait when you get there, make sure you go out back to the Carriage House bar to wait. It's cozy and lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa4:01 PM

    Wow, Beth, this sounds like a GREAT restaurant! I am going to put it on my list for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa4:01 PM

    Wow, Beth, this sounds like a GREAT restaurant! I am going to put it on my list for this weekend. I got hungry just reading about that salad....yum.

    ReplyDelete