Thursday, September 04, 2008

Why no posts?

I actually do have some good reasons why I haven't posted anything lately. We had to get Emily off to college (wah!), I'm starting up a new website (more on that later), and I've been working on an article for austinwoman Magazine. It's about my recent visit to Cancun and is published in the September issue! There's even a photo of me and a short bio in the Contributors section!

You can see the online digital version at http://www.austinwomanmagazine.com/. Click on the banner for the digital version and enter my email address (bwschrader@austin.rr.com) if you don't want to register.

The Contributors section is on page 14 and the article starts on page 24. The editor, her intern, and I worked really well together and I hope to do more articles for her. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment