Wednesday, October 21, 2009

International Quilt Festival 2009, Vol. 4

Our picks

Here are our top picks of the quilts not posted in the previous volumes.
We were amazed by the displays of exceptional quilting (machine and hand).




 
















And marveled at the color sense of these artists.






















I prefer jewel tones and a swirly, embellished quilt.






















While Edie loves stark contrasts, a tailored look.






















This woman was so cute. She won a big prize and was thrilled to be posing for photos.





















This was my favorite quilt because it uses the Guatemalan fabrics I love. I couldn’t get the whole thing in a shot, so here is as much as I could get at once and a detail shot.

























And I think this was Edie’s favorite.























Coming next: Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment