Monday, November 02, 2009

The Womens Conference 2009, Long Beach CA

Just to make it even more exhausting, another day was added to the conference. But, because there were fewer attendees and a lot fewer volunteers than last year, it ran smoothly (mostly). Here is a photo of most of the group before our early morning meeting Sunday. Thank goodness the interns brought Starbucks!








I had my camera in hand to catch a few celebrities.
Mario Lopez:


 Kate Gosselin:



 And this is as close as I got to Paula Dean (sorry, Dad!).

But Maria isn't my best friend anymore...it's her cousin, Caroline Kennedy, who was very gracious as we tried to get her to the speakers' room. I couldn't bring myself to take a photo...she was very quiet and shy.




















1 comment:

  1. "she was very quiet and shy."

    Which made it seem to odd that she considered running for the Senate.

    ReplyDelete