Friday, April 03, 2015

SXSW 2015: First round

I attended SXSW Interactive to gather knowledge and ideas for ASI. I've been posting my notes about those sessions to my blog at work, but I have many photos and comments about the surrounding hoopla that I will share here.

Volume 1:
The weather started out beautifully, though rain drenched a good bit of the next weekend.

 The lines for check-in were long, of course.


 But volunteers in costume were fun for those of us who could stand to look up from our phones.

















I got my Chi'Lantro fix in early, because the lines were only destined to grow longer and longer.




















On the first morning, I knew I'd come to the right session when I saw this at the entrance:


At the end of the session, the emergency lights started flashing and some sort of warnings were announced in Italian. By the time we figured out it was a fire alarm and we needed to evacuate, there was no way to pry the techies from the candy bar. They weren't leaving until those bags were full!

No comments:

Post a Comment